RAWM to hold a series of discussion events throughout West Midlands
Are you a member of the Voluntary Sector, a Local Authority, or Community group? Then come and join the discussion!
The Targeted Support for Empowerment and Participation Improvement (TSEPI) programme, supported by the Every Voice Counts (EVC) programme within RAWM is holding a series of discussion events that will share resources, tools and learning and explore how communities might access them in a Big Society?
This is your opportunity to have a better understanding of, and to share, what support (electronic, case studies and peer-to-peer) is available. The events will be held at venues across the West Midlands and are aimed at the Voluntary Sector, Local Authorities, and Community groups.
All events will run from 10.00 am -2.00 pm.
- 20 September 2010 (Solihull & Birmingham) – Ramada Hotel, Solihull
- 28 September 2010 (Black Country) – The Crossing, Walsall
- 12 October 2010 (Staffordshire & Stoke-on-Trent) – The Rising Brook Baptist Church Conference Centre, Stafford
- 22 October 2010 (Coventry & Warwickshire) – VASA (Voluntary Action Stratford upon Avon)
- 4 November 2010 (Herefordshire) – The Kindle Centre, Hereford
- 9 November 2010 (Worcestershire) – Worcester Warriors Rugby Club, Worcester
- 16 November 2010 (Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin) – Meeting Point House, Telford
There are still places left at all forthcoming events!
Click here to download the event flyer.
Book online at the RAWM or EVC websites.
For further enquiries about this event please contact:
Helen Phillips Telephone: 0121 359 9100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmation of your place at this event plus directions will be sent out in the week before the event.
Places are usually limited and are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. If all the places are taken by the time we receive your booking we will contact you and invite you to add your name to a reserve list.
This event is FREE and lunch will be provided.
Note: Non-attendance at this event without providing a substitute or informing the organisers 3 working days beforehand will result in an invoice of £30 for your organisation.