Writing a fundraising strategy
This course delivered by the Institute of Fundraising is for fundraisers from small charities who wish to develop a plan to access and secure support from a range of funders
By the end of this session fundraisers will be able to:
- Identify relevant regulation and best practice in fundraising
- State how to build a fundraising plan
- Construct the outline of a fundraising strategy for their organisation
What will be covered?
Getting started: the law, best practice and ‘the rules’
- Where is your organisation now?
- Where does it want to get to?
- How is it going to get there?
- Delivering on the strategy
Cost: Vol/Comm Org – £50 Stat/Ext Org – £100
Where: CCS Training Suite, Shrewsbury
When: 13th June 2012 9:30am-4:30pm
To book, contact Lorraine Smart on 01743 237880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org